Thursday, August 25, 2011

UFO over Baltimore MD? Aug 24, 2011

August 24, 2011
Baltimore MD USA
Witness:
I was driving home from work when I noticed a large bright orange/red light in the sky which at first glance I thought was the moon. I kept looking at it through the trees as I was driving and it was moving East over top of Baltimore and looked nothing like the moon in Shape/Size/Color. I pulled in to my driveway and stared at it for about 20 seconds and noticed it was moving up/down/left/right and thought to myself that there is absolutely no way it is a plane unless it was crashing, but what plane goes up when it crashes?! At the beginning of the video I'm standing at my driver's side door. You can kind of see it moving in odd directions (mostly UP/LEFT), but then I decided that I needed to stable my arms to see it better in the video so I walk up to my gate. It's moving up and left at first, but then begins going down and to the right. At 48 seconds you see 2 bright lights quickly flash in the left bottom corner for maybe 1/2 a second and the "UFO?" begins moving semi-quickly to the right. (You can use my garage roof as a reference point to see how fast it's moving.) Then disappears completely at about 1:13.
Video of the sighting

Photo of the sighting
Follow us on Facebook | UFO Global Reporting Center

No comments:

Post a Comment