Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two (More) Strange UFO Sightings Captured by Airplane Passengers - 2011 / 2009

August 11, 2011

[CLICK HERE TO LAUNCH THE VIDEO FOOTAGE ON YOUTUBE]
VIDEO UPLOADER'S COMMENT:
As always the decision is your's but these seem like legit anomalies to me. I do not think the uploaders have faked any part of these videos, otherwise I wouldn't post them. They were both posted and forgotten about, and the uploaders went on with their routine postings as usual. Not to mention the latter one in the video was posted back in 2009 and has had all of 66 views up until I came across it.

As for the first clip, there is certainly an object there but what could it be? A weather balloon? I guess. Idk. I think it was a UFO because weather balloons stink. Again, be your own judge in all of this :)

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK | UFO GLOBAL REPORTING CENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment