Monday, August 22, 2011

Surprising UFO caught hovering over Texas City, August 21, 2011

August 21, 2011
Texas City

A man caught this surprising UFO hovering over Texas city's sky on August 21, 2011.  Here is what he has to say, "I performed at a concert last night with ESG in Texas City. After the show ended, we walked outside and noticed a guy looking up. He said, "Hey this star is moving!" I immediately took out my phone and started filming. YOU WILL NOTICE AT 2:51 THE UFO SHOOTS A LASER BEAM OF SOME KIND. If you look at this on a large monitor, you can definitely tell that it is NOT A STAR OR NORMAL AIRCRAFT! This is authentic footage that I shot with my iPhone.  Let me know what u think."

Click below to watch the video.



Photo of the sighting

Follow us on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment