Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chicago UFOs - August 22, 2011

August 24, 2011
Chicago USA

Source YouTube user: Adrian7785

Uploader:
"I was running around with some kids way smaller than me playing tackle handball. Needless to say i beat them all. While we were playing we saw these 3 lights floating. I recorded it on my blackberry but the video sucked. In actual life the lights lookes like 3 meteors following each other. They each had a ball of fire as a head and a tail right behind it. These are not fireworks cus they just keep floating around instead of just blowing up. I started recording pretty late but at first they kep appearing and dssapearing . all i cought was them dissapearing at the end."

Video of the sighting



Photo of the sighting


Follow us on Facebook | UFO Global Reporting Center

No comments:

Post a Comment